Products and Privacy Notice
- We make every effort to describe every product for sale on this website in as much detail as possible.
- All prices quoted include V.A.T. (at the current rate of 20%).
- All orders above £35.00 are delivered free of charge within Mainland UK. Orders below £35.00 are subject to a charge of £6.25
- Postage rate to Northern Ireland or Scottish Highlands is £15.00 per parcel, please contact us to confirm shipping rate.
- Orders are sent out via our Courier, DPD in some areas of the country parcels may need to be signed for.
- We normally ship on the day your order is placed, provided it is received before 10 am, Monday through to Friday.
- For locations outside Mainland UK, please add to the basket the item you wish to order, proceed to the view basket section of the website, where you’ll be able to use our shipping cost calculator.
- DPD will email or text (providing you provide us with your email address and mobile phone number) with a 1 hour delivery shot on your day of delivery.
- If your not able to amend your delivery date or have any trouble, please give us a call and we will be able to assist you.
- Kusuri are fully PCI DSS compliant.
- Payments are taken safely and securely via Worldpay.
- All prices shown are in GBP Pounds Sterling.
- Damages and discrepancies must be notified to the office within 24 hours of receipt. Once delivery has been made, please open all boxes to ensure that there are no damages products and no discrepancies.
- If you are not completely satisfied with the products which you receive, they may be returned within 14 days for a full refund of the purchase price (not including any carriage charges). The product(s) must be returned in their original packaging and unopened.
- It is our responsibility to supply you with goods that meet your consumer rights. If you have any concerns that we have not met our legal obligations please contact us.
- Any complaints received will be answered within 7 days.
- Payment methods accepted are MasterCard, Visa, Electron, UK Maestro, Solo and Debit Cards.
- Unfortunately we are unable to accept American Express.
Kusuri Products Limited (“Kusuri”) are committed to complying with the General Data Protection Regulation and the Data Protection Act 25th May 2018. Looking after the personal information you share with us is very important, and we want you to be confident that your personal data is kept safely and securely and to understand how we use it to offer you a better and more personalised shopping experience.
We have published this notice to help you understand
- how and why Kusuri collect information from you;
- who we share your information with, why and on what basis;and
- what your rights are.
If we make changes to this notice we will notify you by updating it on our website. Kusuri will be what is known as the ‘Data Controller’ of the personal data you provide to us, and we will sometimes refer to ourselves in this notice as “we” or “us”. By Data Controller, this means Kusuri determines the purposes and way in which any personal data are, or will be, processed.
Should you need to contact us please write to:
Kusuri Products Limited, Unit 12 Wentworth Road, Healthfield Industrial Estate, Newton Abbot, Devon, TQ12 6TL.
or via firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Security and Privacy Enquiry in the Subject line.
- At Kusuri Products Limited, we believe in the importance of protecting your privacy. In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, we will only use the information you provide us with to process your order and to forward you details of any future offers. You may advise us at any time, should you not wish to receive any marketing information from us in the future.
- Any sensitive financial details that you provide us with, will be destroyed once payment is collected.
- We will only use the information you provide us with in assocition with DPD our courier. If you do not want us to provide DPD with your details, please email us after placing your order – email@example.com.
- We will not provide or trade, any information about you to any third parties.
- By submitting your information, you consent to the use of that information as set out in this Privacy Statement.
This privacy notice was last updated on 24th May 2018.